shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Just little Info to use Eclispe And Maven for shibboleth

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Just little Info to use Eclispe And Maven for shibboleth

  • From: Christopher Bongaarts <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Just little Info to use Eclispe And Maven for shibboleth
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:15:06 -0500

wrote:
For all people which need to compile and deploy Shibboleth java source.
usefull tips.

This was helpful, thanks. I had just started to get this set up and was having problems. Seeing this (and noticing that your steps matched up pretty well with what I was doing) motivated me to try again, this time from a fresh Eclipse install, and this time I got it to work.

One thing I did differently is I used Subversive instead of Subclipse, since the former seems to be more modern/supported than the latter.

Now I can do Import.../Maven/Checkout maven projects from SCM, and pull down a specific release of the IdP (2.1.5) and Maven takes care of pulling in the dependencies and references.

--
%% Christopher A. Bongaarts %%

%%
%% OIT - Identity Management %% http://umn.edu/~cab %%
%% University of Minnesota %% +1 (612) 625-1809 %%

  • Re: [Shib-Dev] Just little Info to use Eclispe And Maven for shibboleth, Christopher Bongaarts, 11/04/2010