shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] IdP OpenID Installation dead link ?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] IdP OpenID Installation dead link ?

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] IdP OpenID Installation dead link ?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 04:13:30 -0400 (EDT)

I would like use the openid plugin in my IDP.
The installation intruction at
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/IdP+OpenID+Installation
seem to indicate to use "java-openid" module. In the SVN page
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/SourceAccess
there isn't the link.

Another problem :
I can found the idp extension only.
I use the Eclipse IDE for SVN et maven support.
I have no problem to download the source (Step one Ok...), but when I launch
maven install (in Eclipse) I have this error :
----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
edu.internet2.middleware:shibboleth-idp-ext-openid:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
shibboleth-release (http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2,
releases=true, snapshots=false),
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, releases=true, snapshots=false)
-> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MultipleArtifactsNotFoundExce
ption