shibboleth-dev - [Shib-Dev] How to set inactive interval programatically?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

[Shib-Dev] How to set inactive interval programatically?

  • From: Héjja Attila <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Shib-Dev] How to set inactive interval programatically?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 05:14:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Shibb2. dev. team,

I have created a custom login page - as part of Shibb2 login extension -, that
gives the possibility to the users to set the 'max. idle time'. My question
is, how to set this value to the session from code?

Thanks for your answers in advance,

Héjja Attila
Software Architect

  • [Shib-Dev] How to set inactive interval programatically?, Héjja Attila, 08/03/2010