shibboleth-dev - 4/12 design/dev call canceled

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

4/12 design/dev call canceled

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: 4/12 design/dev call canceled
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:03:13 -0400

Hearing no pressing agenda items, let's cancel this week's call. We'll do
one next week w/ or w/o Steven just to touch base on the WG session topics
for the following week.

If there are any development updates worth sharing, just send them to the
list.

The SP branch has been updated in the last couple of weeks with a revamped
loader for external configuration files and metadata that moves the reloads
into the background and eliminates the long pauses during normal operations.
I also fixed the problems with the overwriting of good metadata backups with
corrupt versions, and finished the work on date/Etag caching and gzip
support.

-- Scott

  • 4/12 design/dev call canceled, Scott Cantor, 04/12/2010