shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Metadata verification before overwriting local copy

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Metadata verification before overwriting local copy

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Metadata verification before overwriting local copy
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:48:53 -0500

hmm... okay. File a bug and I'll get it taken care of.

On 2/26/10 6:49 AM, André Cruz wrote:
On Feb 25, 2010, at 16:48 , Scott Cantor wrote:

An example today where this runs into problems is if the root signature's
corrupt. I can't tell that until the filters run and the filters can alter
the document, so if I wait to back it up until the filters run, it's too
late. So I have to change it to a two stage process.

I tested the IDP 2.1.5 and it exhibits the same behavior regarding Metadata
filters. When a botched signature occurs or the schema is not valid, the
local file is overwritten with this metadata that can't be loaded.

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz