shibboleth-dev - AttributeResolver in ApplicationOverride

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

AttributeResolver in ApplicationOverride

  • From: Bradley Schwoerer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: AttributeResolver in ApplicationOverride
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:09:29 -0600

Title: AttributeResolver in ApplicationOverride
I am trying to have a different simpleaggregation query depending upon host, specifically adding an AttributeResolver type=SimpleAggregation to an ApplicationOverride block.  When I try starting shibd I am getting the following error:

Starting shibd: 2010-02-23 22:03:11 ERROR XMLTooling.ParserPool : error on line 293, column 31, message: element 'AttributeResolver' is not allowed for content model '((Sessions,Errors,RelyingParty,Notify,Audience,MetadataProvider,TrustEngine,AttributeExtractor,AttributeResolver,AttributeFilter),CredentialResolver)'
2010-02-23 22:03:11 ERROR Shibboleth.Config : error while loading configuration from (/etc/shibboleth/shibboleth2.xml): XML error(s) during parsing, check log for specifics
2010-02-23 22:03:11 FATAL Shibboleth.Config : caught exception while loading configuration: XML error(s) during parsing, check log for specifics
configuration is invalid, check console for specific problems

Thank you

-Bradley Schwoerer