shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Looking for LDAP testers

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Looking for LDAP testers

  • From: Daniel Fisher <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Looking for LDAP testers
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:51:05 -0500

A quick look at the terracotta docs indicates that it does not support non-static inner classes and that is what is causing that error.
I'm not a terracotta user so I"ll need some guidance as to how big of a deal this is.
Some refactoring of the ldap attribute initialization in the login module may remove this error.

--Daniel Fisher

Kevin P. Foote wrote:
I did a drop in replacement on this .. (as requested) on a TC enabled
IdP.

Looks like my login is successfull then the return to the authentication
engine.

Attached idp-process.log snip

If I take TC out of the picture all works as expected.

------
thanks
kevin.foote