shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] attribute-encoder.xml?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] attribute-encoder.xml?

  • From: Etan Weintraub <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] attribute-encoder.xml?
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:36:13 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Would it be possible to support it both ways? That way admins wouldn't
necessarily have to change their files, and could opt to do this later to
clean up their files.

-Etan E. Weintraub
Team Leader - Enterprise Authentication
Senior Systems Engineer - Enterprise Directory
IT@Johns
Hopkins
Johns Hopkins at Mt. Washington
5801 Smith Ave.