shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth IdP OpenID Extension

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth IdP OpenID Extension

  • From: "Diego R. Lopez" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth IdP OpenID Extension
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 21:35:40 +0100

Hi,

On 8 Jan 2010, at 02:23, Von Welch wrote:

I'm interested in testing a particular OpenId SP implementation
against this this IdP. Is there an equivalent of a testshib IdP
w/openid support somewhere I can test against?

(Yes, obviously I could deploy and configure one myself, but I'm
hoping not to.)

Some time ago we used http://openidenabled.com/resources/openid-test/checkup
to make some initial checks of our OpenID IdPs. It is not as complete (by far)
than testshib, but it is an initial step...

Be goode,

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Red.es - RedIRIS
The Spanish NREN