shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth IdP OpenID Extension

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth IdP OpenID Extension

  • From: Etan Weintraub <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth IdP OpenID Extension
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:34:18 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Thanks Will. I'm going to try this out in our dev environment either tomorrow
or sometime next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

-Etan E. Weintraub
Team Leader - Enterprise Authentication
Senior Systems Engineer - Enterprise Directory
IT@Johns
Hopkins
Johns Hopkins at Mt. Washington
5801 Smith Ave.