shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] [Patch] SP Config schema bug for <Path>

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] [Patch] SP Config schema bug for <Path>

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] [Patch] SP Config schema bug for <Path>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:51:12 -0500

Just to partially close the loop on this, I did confirm that Xerces is in
error in its interpretation of "lax", so I can definitely treat this as a
bug.

My inclination is to fix this for now by switching the schema to "skip" as
was suggested to achieve the behavior I had attributed to "lax", and then
revisit once I have more time.

-- Scott

  • RE: [Shib-Dev] [Patch] SP Config schema bug for <Path>, Scott Cantor, 11/02/2009