shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Steps towards SLO

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Steps towards SLO

  • From: Adam Lantos <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Steps towards SLO
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:21:41 +0200

Will dig around a little today to make sure I need no other changes to
the idp code. Thanks for the note.

I've tried the UI with latest versions of firefox and opera, but the
only critical part I can see now is redirection handling in iframes
which should work in most modern browsers (afaik quite a few ad/banner
providers use this technique). Most of the fancy AJAX/Javascript code
can be worked around, I'm pretty sure we can put together a noscript
version of the SLO controller page.

--
Adam

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Chad La
Joie<>