shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] CustomDataConnector schema wrong for IDP 1.3 ?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] CustomDataConnector schema wrong for IDP 1.3 ?

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] CustomDataConnector schema wrong for IDP 1.3 ?
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:12:31 -0400

wrote on 2009-05-14:
> shibboleth-resolver-1.0;xsd Schema is wrong ?
> How could use my custom JNDIDirectoryDataConnector ?

Your Search element has to be in your namespace, and your configuration
isn't specifying an xmlns="..." declaration overriding the default namespace
to yours.

Learning XML is essentially a requirement here, so I would check out a
simple tutorial online to get the basics down. It should take you an hour or
less.