shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] SP Question

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] SP Question

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] SP Question
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:16:45 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

For now, I was trying to simulate the actual usage pattern of users, so I was
setting RelayState to the value the SP set upon initiating SSO, but I could
change it to specify the specific URL I am interested in (and I may still do
that). I am screwing up the cookies though, so I will need to figure that
out.

Thanks,
Jeff