shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/6/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/6/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] SHIB Status call -- 4/6/2009 -- 12:00 pm EDT, 9 am PDT
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:19:08 -0400

At 8:34 PM -0400 4/5/09,

wrote:

4) Discussion items
-- attribute aggregation, a rising chorus of requests, some discussion re possible approaches

I'd also like to spend some time discussing teh IdP mods necessary to support the n-tier project.

During the last call, we talked about starting with a minimal implementation, which could be a throwaway but would be sufficient to allow Adam from Unicom to continue with his testing. Here's some notes from Scott describing talking about a starting point: