shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Re: How can I include an own DataConnector implementation into IdP 2.1 configuration?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Re: How can I include an own DataConnector implementation into IdP 2.1 configuration?

  • From: Markus Ludwig Grandpre <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Re: How can I include an own DataConnector implementation into IdP 2.1 configuration?
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:34:08 +0200

Thank you!

Scott Cantor wrote:
Chad La Joie wrote on 2009-03-31:
Whatever you define as the element type. As the documentation says, you
have to know XML Schema if you're going to write a custom plugin. XML
Schema tells you exactly what this data type is.

Or more precisely, you tell it. When you write the schema that defines the configuration
structure for your plugin, you express it as a <complexType> that has a name, and the
xsi:type is "prefix:name" where xmlns:prefix is declared in the document to be your
custom namespace.

http://www.w3schools.com/schema/default.asp is a pretty good schema tutorial.

-- Scott

  • Re: [Shib-Dev] Re: How can I include an own DataConnector implementation into IdP 2.1 configuration?, Markus Ludwig Grandpre, 04/01/2009