shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.1 SP on RHEL 3?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.1 SP on RHEL 3?

  • From: Simon Annetts <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth 2.1 SP on RHEL 3?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:47:17 +0000

Done.

Cheers
Simon

Scott Cantor wrote:
I'm making the patch file now and will modify the spec file. Thanks for
your help.

If you wouldn't mind, attach the working spec file and patch to the bug
entry when you're done, so others can use them if they need to.

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this
message may contain personal views which are not necessarily the views of the
Ateb Ltd, unless specifically stated.
Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiad sydd ynghlwm wrtho, yn gyfrinachol. Os yw
wedi eich cyrraedd mewn camgymeriad dilëwch ef oddi ar eich system. Peidiwch
â defnyddio na datgelu'r wybodaeth mewn unrhyw ffordd a rhowch wybod imi ar
unwaith os gwelwch yn dda. Gall y neges gynnwys barn bersonol nad yw o
anghenraid yn farn Ateb Cyf, oni ddywedir hynny'n benodol.
***********************************
Ateb Ltd.
Company No. 3769059
VAT No. 736568987