shibboleth-dev - Re: [Shib-Dev] cardspace using PUTs

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: [Shib-Dev] cardspace using PUTs

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Shib-Dev] cardspace using PUTs
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 20:47:42 -0700

On Nov 1, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Scott Cantor wrote:

The latest Cardspace, the beta one just released, seems to use GET
exclusively for its requests to an IdP. When I receive one of these,
say a mex request, I get a "Premature end of file" out of the SAX
parser when trying to process the attached content. Does tomcat have
any issue or difficulty with a GET request accompanied by content?

Even if Tomcat doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised if AJP did. Are you using
Apache in front of it?

Yes, that is still the common setup I believe. I'll look into AJP and PUTs.

Jim