shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO Profile

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO Profile

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Holder-of-Key Web Browser SSO Profile
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:20:49 -0400

> Do you plan on implementing the SP side of the "Holder-of-Key Web
> Browser SSO Profile" any time soon?

I don't think it's on our roadmap of potential future projects at the moment
(and the roadmap has lots of stuff that probably won't be worked on either).

It's past time extensions were handled separately anyway, so if somebody
wants to implement it and needs a skeleton project structure to work from, I
can create that. It's been on my TODO list for a while.