shibboleth-dev - RE: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth SP Win 64 bit Regression Tests

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth SP Win 64 bit Regression Tests

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Shib-Dev] Shibboleth SP Win 64 bit Regression Tests
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:47:48 -0400

> I have created a Windows AMD64 build of Shibboleth and dependencies and
need
> to test to ensure that it is fully functional.
>
> I have carried out some initial testing but just wondered what regression
> testing is usually carried out to qualify a SP build?

Sorry, I'm not that organized. I just test what I can test, that's about it.

When I "support" a platform, it's because I have access to it so that if
something turns out not to work, I can research it. What I actually test is
usually very minimal, generally SSO with my IdP.

If the risk seems larger because a lot of changes were needed, then I might
try a load test with jmeter.