shibboleth-dev - Final Working Draft 01 of HoK Browser SSO

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Final Working Draft 01 of HoK Browser SSO

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Toshiyuki Kataoka <>
  • Subject: Final Working Draft 01 of HoK Browser SSO
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:24:31 +0000

This message is just a quick delivery of the final version of working draft 1 to the Shibboleth-Dev community prior to shipping it off to OASIS for further work. Of course, if more ideas strike you at any time, please don't hesitate to toss me a message.

Primary improvements in this round are the inclusion of a MUST for AudienceRestriction, exactly one SubjectConfirmation, changes to the compatibility section, with particular thanks to Chad. I've got a couple other suggestions from others that I'm chewing over, but I suspect I can find them in the SAML committee, so I'll engage them there.

Take care,
Nate.

  • Final Working Draft 01 of HoK Browser SSO, Nate Klingenstein, 02/23/2008