shibboleth-dev - Re: IDP 2.0 RC1 - src vs. bin

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: IDP 2.0 RC1 - src vs. bin

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: IDP 2.0 RC1 - src vs. bin
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:15:32 +0000

I'd sure interpret the error the same way you would, so I'm not sure.  It's clearly something related to what your JVM supports and the way the packages were built.  For now, I think you can use the same shib-dist distribution that we made available during the beta period to pull and build everything from SVN.  That should work, at least, until we untangle this.

Letting Chad chime in next,
Nate.