shibboleth-dev - Re: closing browser doesnot work

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: closing browser doesnot work

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: closing browser doesnot work
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:34:18 +0100

This is a bug, go ahead and submit it to JIRA.

Jochen Lienhard wrote:
Hi,

I'm testing IdP 2.0rc1 with an SP 1.3

I made the base configuration, come to the login mask, give my login and password,
and reached the source at the SP. Than I closed my browser (tested firefox and IE7),
started new, try to open the ressource ... and wondering ... I get there without inserting
password.

I'm not using the DS, I have a SessionIntiator for the 2.0 IdP.

Only when I remove the idp-cookie by hand, I will be asked again for login and password.

Hm ... perhaps I has misconfigured something, but THIS may not be a default
configuration.

Greetings

Jochen Lienhard

--