shibboleth-dev - Re: SAML attribute query exception

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: SAML attribute query exception

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SAML attribute query exception
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 05:09:11 +0000

Eric,

Looking at it more closely, the error occurs during the mapping from whatever comes in in the attribute query to a local principal name.  That code hasn't been as thoroughly exercised, least of which by me, and offhand I can't find what might cause this error.  Attaching the decoded attribute query might help, but this will probably have to wait until Chad wakes up, which should be pretty soon.

Apologies,
Nate.