shibboleth-dev - Re: Shib 2 IdP, Second Feature Set Release

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Shib 2 IdP, Second Feature Set Release

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Shib 2 IdP, Second Feature Set Release
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:42:41 +0100

Nope, that's the error for not having Xerces/Xalan endorsed. So whatever you did to try to endorse the libs didn't work.

Note that the stacktrace clearly shows the Sun's parser classes:

com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp

wrote:
Prior to the error messages below I had forgotten to endorse the
provided xerces/xalan libraries, and I received different error messages
that were quite clear. I endorsed the xerces/xalan libraries and
started getting these errors.