shibboleth-dev - Re: Idp not generating an attribute assertions

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Idp not generating an attribute assertions

  • From: Ian Young <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Idp not generating an attribute assertions
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:59:00 +0100

wrote:

> https://target.iay.org.uk/secure/printenv.cgi

Coincidentally, one of my machines.

> My shib-access.log file indicates that the SP has been sent an
> authentication assertion, but no attribute assertions have been sent.

The SP was unable to connect back to your attribute authority to fetch
the attributes. It's trying to access your machine on port 8443. Is it
possible you have a firewall in place that is blocking access to that port?

-- Ian

  • Back Online, Chad La Joie, 10/18/2007
    • Message not available
      • Re: Idp not generating an attribute assertions, Ian Young, 10/19/2007