shibboleth-dev - RE: Attribute Encoders on the IDP?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Attribute Encoders on the IDP?

  • From: <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Attribute Encoders on the IDP?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:50:01 -0400

Nate & Chad,

Thanks for the pointers.  I was able to get my first custom data connector ported over, although I have not reworded my packaging yet (in Shib 1.3 we packaged our connectors in a seperate jar file, I just built it straight into Shibcommon for now).  I plan to package it the same way eventually, although it looks to be a more complex procedure now.  I'll try to document my process in case it would be a useful entry on the Wiki.

Thanks,
Jeff