shibboleth-dev - Re: SRPM build of shib 2.0 (xmltooling)

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: SRPM build of shib 2.0 (xmltooling)

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: SRPM build of shib 2.0 (xmltooling)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:39:59 -0400

Well, I finished building and saw similar problems with opensaml
and shib2.0SP but I am now running so it doesn't appear to have done
any harm.

/mrg

On Sep 24, 2007, at 11:37, Scott Cantor wrote:

on RHEL5 64bit the rpmbuild of xmltooling showed a number of the
following at various points... I don't know if this is a problem
per se as the RPMs were built and installed but I figured I would

I don't think my build did, I corrected all the packages I could find that
were inserting /usr/lib into the linker path.