shibboleth-dev - SVN Server Mirrors

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

SVN Server Mirrors

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: SVN Server Mirrors
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:16:23 -0400

I've begun the process of setting up mirrors of the Shibboleth
Subversion repository. The first publicly available mirror is being
hosted by SWITCH (thanks guys!). I'll note when others become available.

Documentation for access can be found in the standard location:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/SHIB2/SourceAccess

The mirrors are synchronized in real-time so developers should pull from
whichever source has the lowest latency for them.

If there is a site on the APAN network (especially one in Japan) that
would like to host a mirror and is running Subversion 1.4, contact me
offline.

At this time I am not looking for a bunch of mirrors. I'm just trying
to get the code staged in a few, highly connected, locations that
service broad (e.g. continents) areas so that developers have
lower-latency access.
--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124

  • SVN Server Mirrors, Chad La Joie, 07/30/2007