shibboleth-dev - Re: cipher suites

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: cipher suites

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: cipher suites
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:55:09 -0400

The instructions I've been writing for the 2.0 IdP certainly take this
approach. There is certainly no way we can document every permutation
of Apache/IIS/iPlanet + Tomcat/Websphere/WebLogic/JBoss/Resin/etc +
modules for each software. Ain't going to happen.

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124