shibboleth-dev - Re: LDAP LDIFS for test accounts

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: LDAP LDIFS for test accounts

  • From: Patrik Schnellmann <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: LDAP LDIFS for test accounts
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:59:20 +0200

Hello Chad

We've got an LDIF file of our Test-IdP (AAI Test Home Organization) users. You
can find it on:
https://www.switch.ch/aai/docs/shibboleth/SWITCH/1.3/idp/test-ho.ldif

The relevant schema files are:
https://www.switch.ch/aai/docs/eduperson.schema
https://www.switch.ch/aai/docs/swissedu.schema

The latter one is for our SWITCHaai federation attributes all prefixed with
'swissEdu'.

The passwords for all the users should be 'demo' and there's some more
documentation about the users on: https://kohala.switch.ch/

--
Patrik