shibboleth-dev - Pay no attention to the timestamps...

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Pay no attention to the timestamps...

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Pay no attention to the timestamps...
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:56:27 -0400

You may notice a change to the timestamps on some of the source packages,
but there weren't any changes except for a point update to one library that
I did update the package version on. I needed to regenerate the SRPMs to
correct for the changed xerces-c package name that Ian Young created, but no
content was changed other than some new spec file options that default to
the same behavior as before.

If this causes problems for people (I know nothing of Unix systems
management), I can bump the RPM revisions and upload new sources sometime
soon. I have no time right now to actually generate new binaries because I
have to recreate a bunch of VMs to do them. I just wanted the current SRPMs
to actually build properly as a set, and I realized by accident that they
didn't.

There are, again, no source changes, and this is not any sort of patch.

-- Scott

  • Pay no attention to the timestamps..., Scott Cantor, 03/14/2007