shibboleth-dev - Re: Cardspace + Shibboleth

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Cardspace + Shibboleth

  • From: André Cruz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Cardspace + Shibboleth
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:07:32 +0000

I think there are 2 approaches regarding Cardspace support.

Either Shibboleth's IdPs and RPs support the generation and reception of InfoCards and we have cardspace and SAML in parallel.

Or we support the reception of infocards when we login at the IdP and the rest of the process is SAML.

What approach were you thinking about? I think the second approach wouldn't be too hard and I was also interested in having an extension to allow OpenID logins... :)

André