shibboleth-dev - RE: anchors in confluence

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: anchors in confluence

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: anchors in confluence
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:43:30 -0500

> Ah, an undocumented feature.

Sigh, I'm not sure where anything is documented...

> If you view the source, you'll see that every heading automatically
> gives rise to an anchor (which is great). If only the page name were
> not prepended to the anchor name (what are they thinking?). Can this
> be configured otherwise

I don't see anything. The set of actual options is pretty small (the biggest
one is whether to auto-link CamelCase words, which I turned off at -core's
request.

The anchor behavior is based on an anchor macro, which can be
enabled/disabled, but has no options I can see. I2 can take it to confluence
support, but I agree, that's idiotic.