shibboleth-dev - Oracle's take on ARPs and attribute requirements

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Oracle's take on ARPs and attribute requirements

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Oracle's take on ARPs and attribute requirements
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:37:32 -0500

Of interest to our community, I suspect...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061130/20/11mf5.html

I've seen some of this stuff in earlier form and it certainly appeared to be
relevant to stuff Shibboleth, SHARPE/Autograph, and so on does, uses, might
want to use, etc.

-- Scott

  • Oracle's take on ARPs and attribute requirements, Scott Cantor, 12/01/2006