shibboleth-dev - Subversion Server Outage Notice: Cancelled

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Subversion Server Outage Notice: Cancelled

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Subversion Server Outage Notice: Cancelled
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:23:59 -0400

Okay, figures I find this right *after* I send out the notice.

No SVN update this weekend. The released version of the Subversive plugin we use for Eclipse doesn't yet support the new SVN 1.4 metadata.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Chad La Joie wrote:
Just a quick notice, the Subversion server is going to be upgraded tomorrow, so it will be down for part of the morning. I'll send out another note when it's back up.

I believe that you'll need to remove your local copy of the code and pull down a fresh copy afterwords as I think some of the metadata files have changed. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124