shibboleth-dev - RE: SHIB design call -- (5/15/2006) , 3:00 pm est, noon pst

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: SHIB design call -- (5/15/2006) , 3:00 pm est, noon pst

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: SHIB design call -- (5/15/2006) , 3:00 pm est, noon pst
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 13:55:31 -0400

> are there any journals of the disgn call, where I can get informations
> about your decisions?

We don't take formal minutes, mostly due to the small number of attendees,
and the fact that the discussions usually don't cover things of great
interest to the community lately.

I would suggest if there are questions, issues of import, etc., they be
asked on the list.

The roadmap and feature set have been public for a while, so any topics
related to how those features would be supported are fair game, as are
issues related to the software as it stands.

I can't speak for Steven and RLBob, but I think if the time of the call were
a problem that prevented others from attending, we should look at moving it
as well.