shibboleth-dev - SHIB design call -- (5/8/2006) , 3:00 pm est, noon pst

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

SHIB design call -- (5/8/2006) , 3:00 pm est, noon pst

  • From:
  • To: , "'Teets,Mike'" <>, "'Peter Murray'" <>
  • Subject: SHIB design call -- (5/8/2006) , 3:00 pm est, noon pst
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:51:33 -0400

1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada only)
or 1 -800-392-6130 (alternate toll free US/Canada only)

for callers outside the USA/Canada dial 1-734-615-7474 (not free)

Pin # : 0142203 (NOTE -- this is the usual PIN)

Agenda:

1) Startup
- Roll call, agenda bash
- Intellectual Property Rights Awareness: Internet Intellectual Property Framework
(http://members.internet2.edu/intellectualproperty.html)

2) Review of current implementation status

OpenSAML 2.0 -- any comments or feedback?
next batch of testshib changes (see below)
thoughts on latest ShARPE packaging proposal

3) possible participation in eduGAIN
-- also, wireless authn + Shib continues to march forward... see attached