shibboleth-dev - RE: Getting IDP to work.

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Getting IDP to work.

  • From: "Ian J. Brooks" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Getting IDP to work.
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:42:10 +0100

Walter,

Thanks for your replay, I have erased all the old versions and reloaded
tomcat but still no luck, I will try posting to shibboleth-users as
well.

-Ian Brooks
Systems Administrator, SCRAN

http://www.scran.ac.uk/
This message is in confidence to the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information.
The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.
If you receive it in error, please let the sender know.
SCRAN staff are not authorised to enter into any contracts on behalf of
the company by internet e-mail.