shibboleth-dev - SHIB design call -- (12/19/2005) , strawman web site

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

SHIB design call -- (12/19/2005) , strawman web site

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: SHIB design call -- (12/19/2005) , strawman web site
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:10:32 -0500

3) strawman shib web site (url to follow)

http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/mockups/index1219.html

Obviously, a rough cut. But, an attempt to reorganize and present a different image, based on the previous discussions.

Things to note:

1) pruned down content on front page

2) pruned down main Nav bar (it expands on some of the pages -- eg About)

3) reorganization of content into a new set of second level pages: about, doc, download, community, news, and federations (will be a list of links to known federations) (these last two pages don't exist yet)

4) community has some new concepts -- copied from drupal.....

5) should contribute be separated from community?

6) your comments here.....

6a) the bottom of he first page (with a few news items) looks weird to me... but I think that if someone could fix the formatting,it might be less objectionable.