shibboleth-dev - RE: Constrained delegation with additional attributes

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Constrained delegation with additional attributes

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Constrained delegation with additional attributes
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:43:22 -0500

> It makes no sense to me, but if you want to join the WSS TC, feel free.
The
> SAML token profile is pretty much done, so I don't think you're going to
> have a lot of luck, but nothing's stopping you.

BTW, in case it's not understood, I have nothing to do with the SAML token
profile, so I'm not the person to be expressing concerns to about it. It's
done by the WSS TC, of which I am not a member, not the SS TC responsible
for SAML.

I provided input to Ron Monzillo, who wrote most of it, early on in the
process, and reviewed it for SAML 2.0 accuracy, but that's all. My
understanding of web services security is about at the level at which I get
terrified and run the other direction, so I'm most definitely not the one to
be debating the finer points of this profile with.