shibboleth-dev - RE: Java SP AAP Bug?

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Java SP AAP Bug?

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Java SP AAP Bug?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:55:44 -0500

> So my guess is that the code doesn't honor CaseSensitive="false". A quick
> look at the code doesn't show anything obvious, or at least that the code
> that I think handles this does appear to call equalsIgnoreCase(), so I
would
> have to create the problem in the debugger to track it down. You could
> report it to Scott/Walter while I am getting set up.

I first thought it was the case thing, but then I noticed the log message
mentioned "explicit denial". That only happens when the rule is a negative
rule (Accept="false"). There was a bug that was reversing the Accept check
so it was adding Accepts as Denials and vice versa.

The fix is in now in both branches.