shibboleth-dev - Re: X509SubjectNameNameIdentifierMapping

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: X509SubjectNameNameIdentifierMapping

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: X509SubjectNameNameIdentifierMapping
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:55:38 -0500

Hi Tom,

I'm fine with updating this as needed. Can you enter a bugzilla specifying the exact changes?

-Walter

On Aug 17, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Tom Scavo wrote:

On 8/17/05, Scott Cantor

We've talked about this before, but I wanted to bring it up again in
case anything's changed. Assuming nobody's actually using
X509SubjectNameNameIdentifierMapping, I'd like to propose it be
replaced with another impl (of the same name) with the following mods:

They sound fine to me. With Walter out for a bit, any questions about IdP
changes should probably wait on him to sign off.

That's fine. We will provide
GridShibX509SubjectNameNameIdentifierMapping out of the chute and
change it later if Walter agrees.

Thanks,
Tom