shibboleth-dev - Re: ArpTests failed

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: ArpTests failed

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: ArpTests failed
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:21:57 -0500

On May 10, 2005, at 10:37 AM, Tom Scavo wrote:
One of the unit tests in the shib build file fails:

[junit] Running edu.internet2.middleware.shibboleth.aa.arp.ArpTests
[junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.541 sec

Thanks for the heads up on this. We have been aware of the problem for a while, but needed a nudge to get it cleaned up. The ARP tests in HEAD should now be working.

Also, why aren't ALL the unit tests invoked from the build file?

I added all the unit tests to the build.

-Walter