shibboleth-dev - Re: javac -target

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: javac -target

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: Howard Gilbert <>
  • Cc: Shibboleth Development <>
  • Subject: Re: javac -target
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:25:50 -0400

If you search the Sun site for "javac target source" you'll find some
interesting discussion regarding this topic. The documentation
suggests that the -target option be accompanied by other options,
namely, -bootclasspath and -extdirs. This could be contributing to
the problems I'm seeing.

Thanks,
Tom

On 5/4/05, Howard Gilbert