shibboleth-dev - RE: Intercepting or capturing the AQM

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Intercepting or capturing the AQM

  • From: "Wilcox, Mark" <>
  • To: "Shahzad Younas" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: Intercepting or capturing the AQM
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:15:51 -0500

Title: RE: Intercepting or capturing the AQM
Shahzad,
I've been down your path before :).

In general what the SHAR sends back to the AA is a SOAP message. If you capture the SOAP message with TCPMonitor - then you can just replace the bits that change (for example the opaque-ID value sent by the IdP initially).

Mark