shibboleth-dev - Re: Fwd: errors(?) in origin deployment guide

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Fwd: errors(?) in origin deployment guide

  • From:
  • To: Walter Hoehn <>, Shibboleth Developers <>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: errors(?) in origin deployment guide
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:28:17 -0500

At 3:22 PM -0600 11/18/04, Walter Hoehn wrote:
When do we plan to move forward with redoing the deploy guides and/or putting up the wiki? 1.3 isn't due out for months and I'd hate for this stuff to atrophy more than it already has... sends the wrong message and is just plain confusing.

I think it makes sense to do the required emergency repairs to the deploy guides, to bring them closer to being currently accurate. But to defer major surgery for the time being....

And let's talk about the wiki on monday -- since I think we can do that as soon as we want.

With the main web site starting to look a bit better, let's move on to these these other areas.