shibboleth-dev - RE: Burton Paper

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: Burton Paper

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: "'Tom Scavo'" <>, "'Shibboleth Development'" <>
  • Subject: RE: Burton Paper
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:22:20 -0500

> As I don't have access to the shib-related "Burton Paper":
>
> http://www.burtongroup.com/research_consulting/doc.asp?docid=899
>
> perhaps someone who has read it could summarize or make some comments.

It's ripped more or less from the old arch doc, and is largely inaccurate as
a result. The introduction/summary is reasonable, but the rest is technical
detail that uses old terms, glosses over the details, or creates
distinctions with SAML that don't exist anymore.

-- Scott

  • Burton Paper, Tom Scavo, 11/18/2004
    • RE: Burton Paper, Scott Cantor, 11/18/2004