shibboleth-dev - RE: SHIB design call -- (10/11) -- CANCELLED

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: SHIB design call -- (10/11) -- CANCELLED

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: SHIB design call -- (10/11) -- CANCELLED
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:19:16 -0400

> its a holiday... at least in this part of the country.... and we
> don't have anything pressing right now...

Just a brief update from me...I've been running stress tests under a
debugger and discovered a variety of race conditions caused by the RPC
library we embedded and some other bugs I caused that are hard to reproduce
at times.

I believe these problems are causing the occasional crashes on Windows
people have reported, and they would probably be affecting Solaris if more
people had it running there.

I have many of them fixed, and Derek and I have discussed how to solve the
others. I should have a fix in cvs on the 1.2 branch fairly soon.