shibboleth-dev - No design call again...

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

No design call again...

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: No design call again...
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:48:58 -0400

I've got some local issues to deal with, so unless somebody has urgent
business, I propose we cancel the weekly call again. I think most of the
MACE principals aside from me are stilll on vacation, and I don't have much
to report.

I would note that SAML 2.0 is in OASIS public review for the next month. I
think it quite possible we will end up with normative feedback resulting in
another review before the standard is submitted, but it is a fairly stable
specification at this point, and I've started working on a new metadata
implementation based on it.

Since this spec is the basis for any future work on Shibboleth it's a good
thing for people working with the technology to review in case they disagree
with something.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

-- Scott

  • No design call again..., Scott Cantor, 08/23/2004